Cheer Nova Scotia
Cheer Nova Scotia is a registered non-profit organization.
CNS Mission Statement
*To promote the development of, and participation in cheerleading in the province of Nova Scotia, as well as to regulate the sport of cheerleading in Nova Scotia.
* To act as a regulating body for cheerleading in the Province of Nova Scotia.
* To support and/or develop a standardized set of safety regulations to be used by all athletes, coaches, advisers and programs.
* To act as a regulating body for sanctioned cheerleading competitions in Nova Scotia.
* To communicate with other provincial, national, and international cheerleading organizations.
* To provide a better understanding with principals, school board administration, physical education departments and other school athletic associations.
Are you a coach that needs to be credentialed before the 2019-2020 competitive season? Save the date!
The next credentialing will take place in February 2020!